Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 21 января 2010 г.

ZHAMNOV TO RETURN TO THE ICE


The Olympic champion-1992 and current general manager of Vityaz Alexey Zhamnov is set to return to professional hockey.


The 39-year-old Alexey Zhamnov plans to hold his first training session with Vityaz tomorrow.

"I am highly disappointed with the fact that we had been displayed as initiators of the ice fight with Avangard", Zhamnov underlined in an interview to sport press. "It’s wrong and I want to make people have positive point of view about Vityaz".

"To begin with, I will hold several trainings with the main team to understand my current form. After that most probably I will sign the contract with the club until the end of the season and start my career in KHL".

"If Zhamnov plays in the KHL championship, he will become the second star veteran this season, who returned to ice after long break".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software