Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

воскресенье, 3 января 2010 г.

AFINOGENOV: GLAD TO BE IN THE NATIONAL TEAM


The 30-year old forward of Atlanta Maxim Afinogenov was the only sensation of the list of 23 disclosed by the coaching staff of the Russian national team before the Vancouver-2010.


"We were celebrating Christmas when my agent phoned and told me that I was picked up for the Olympics in Canada," said Afinogenov.

"I was very glad. Everybody started congratulating me at once at table."

"It is a pity Ilya Kovalchuk was not with us, he spent the holidays with his family in Miami. We congratulated each other after some time."

"Actually I was in the list of 50 for the national team and as anyone could become one of the 23 chosen. But I am very happy, I always wanted to participate at the Olympics and represent my country. It is an honour to me."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software