Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

понедельник, 18 января 2010 г.

OVECHKIN: I AM SPEEDING UP TO THE OLYMPICS


The captain of Washington Alexandr Ovechkin got five points in the match against Toronto setting his personal record with four assists per game.


The first five goals of Washington were scored with the participation of the Russian Ovechkin. Nothing of the kind happened in his career before…. At least for two years.

That time he scored four goals and made an assist in the match against Boston in March 2008. Moreover he had five points in a match twice before 2008. But four assists is his individual NHL record.

The victory over Toronto brought the Capitals to the second spot in the Conference and approached Ovechkin to the statistic leaders of the League.

"We were lucky several times," commented Ovechkin the game. "It is good that it happened five times when I was on the ice. Today we played more aggressively and that evidently did the work."

"The coach said that after the first goal he felt that I would do something special. But I felt nothing extraordinary, I always feel the same every match."

"Four assists are my personal record. I have never been a great assistant but now I have become one."

"Actually when you score the goal yourself you feel better but four assists are also good and it is equal in general."

"I think I am speeding up to the Olympics. It is high time. Sometimes thoughts about the Vancouver appear though it seems early to think about it."

"The most difficult opponent at the Olympics will be Russia. If we do not wind up ourselves too much everything will be ok."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software