Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 15 января 2010 г.

EPACHINTSEV: NO CLAIMS TO DYNAMO


Vadim Epachintsev became one of the most sensational exchanges of the season when he swapped Dynamo Moscow for Atlant.


"No doubt I am happy to move to Atlant", said Epachintsev to sport press. "I have already played in the Moscow region club and I know that it is very popular among hockey supporters".

"I moved from CSKA to Dynamo with my friend Oleg Saprykin and we hoped that we would be in group of leaders in the team, get more time on powerplay. Thanks to Sergey Kotov we felt that he trusted us, but unfortunately the club’s results were not satisfying at the beginning of the season and he had to leave".

"When Khomutov headed Dynamo, Oleg and I had little time on powerplay, but I have no claims to the head coach".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software