Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 6 января 2010 г.

SEMIN: SATISFIED WITH THE CONTRACT


The forward of Washington and the Olympic Russian national team Alexandr Semin spoke to sport press.


The Russian hockey player signed a new one-year long contract with the Capitals before the New Year for 6 million USD and stopped or at least postponed for one more year the talks about his possible exchange.

"I am fully satisfied with the terms of the contract," said Semin to sport press. "My agent and I were considering other options as well but thought that one-year is an optimal period."

"We do not count on anything. I will play here for one more year and then we will see. But I will be a free agent and that is why I will have more opportunities."

"Washington proposed many different contracts for longer periods but the idea with one year was my agent’s and mine."

"Ice hockey is such a game that no team can perform smoothly through the entire season. So the current downturn is normal. And it is better that we experience it now. That means by the end of the season we will be all right."

"I am completely dissatisfied with my own performance. I lack luck altogether. There are some moments where I must 100% score but the puck would not get in. everything will improve when luck returns."

"All the Olympic national rosters were unveiled during the holidays and I can say that Canadians surprised me."

"I do not understand: Mike Green is number one among defenders in the League at the moment and he is left off the Canadian team. This means the coaches do not need such a man. The most effective defenseman and he does not go to the Olympics…I think everybody was surprised."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software