Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

GONCHAR: READY TO PLAY IN VANCOUVER


Leader of Russian Olympic team’s defence Sergey Gonchar gave an interview.


Current form of the 35-year-old veteran is out of question, as he collected 26 points in 31 games to be the best attacking defenceman of Pittsburg even despite missing more than one third of this season’s matches.

"I was pleased to see my name in Russia’s Olympic squad", said Gonchar. "Playing for your national team is a great honour, especially at this prestigious competition".

"We have a good team and goal medal is the only thing I expect from our trip to Vamcouver".

"I played with Andrey Markov at the World Championships in Moscow and I think we cooperated well. Though I don’t know who will be my partner this time, I am ready to play with everyone".

"There will be a lot of strong teams in Vancouver, and I can’t say that one team stands out more than others. We will need to perfectly prepare for all games, because Olympic competition is rather short and any little mistake could provoke a failure".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software