Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

вторник, 19 января 2010 г.

VARLAMOV: MY KNEE KEEPS ACHING


The goalkeeper of Washington Semyon Varlamov included into the list of 23 for the Olympics does not play since 7 December but hopes to play in Vancouver.


"My knee has not healed yet," said the goalie dismally. "I already skate and do rather serious exercises but the knee aches."

"There are no possible forecasts concerning the time I need to rehabilitation. When it stops hurting I will resume playing. I hope that can happen by the end of the week."

"Maybe they will send me to recuperate to the farm club but personally for me it would better not happen."

"God forbid me to miss out on the Olympics! I have already missed the World Championship because of the injury. And that is enough."

"I constantly keep in touch with Semyon," commented on the situation the President of the Russian ice hockey Federation Vladislav Tretyak.

"He complaints of the pains in his knee, says that he can train on the ground without problem but it hurts on the ice. Nevertheless Varlamov thinks that in five-six days he will return to the game and to my mind it is possible."

"I do not think it is right to start panicking and speaking that in Vancouver the team will have to do without Semyon."

"Next week he will take up full trainings. Taking advantage of this possibility I want to thank the management of Washington. The other goalie of the Capitals – Jose Theodore – has some games amiss recently but in such conditions the coaches decided to spare Varlamov, secure his health and do not make him play in pain."

"I repeat that by the Olympics Varlamov should recover. I will hope that none of the players in the national team will have any problems in the nearest future."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software