Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 29 января 2010 г.

BRYZGALOV: OLYMPICS – NOT MY MOTIVATION


The first choice goalie of Phoenix Ilya Bryzgalov gave an interview to russian sport press after the match against Detroit Red Wings where the forward of the hosts Pavel Datsyuk broke his scoreless series of seven consecutive matches.


One could guess what way the interview with the Russian goalie will take at once in the dressing rooms. The famous for his specific manner of talking to journalists Pavel Datsyuk who was next door at that moment could have come in with a notebook and write down the minutes.

Even among goalkeepers Ilya is number one in terms of originality and this season he is hardly inferior to anybody as a goalie.

"Oh, no! Again Olympics," reacted Bryzgalov on the first question. "At the moment it has nothing to do with me. I will think about it in three weeks."

"And actually it is not difficult to cut myself from the Vancouver-2010. I will start thinking about it on 14 or even 15 February."

"And now I have no time for this. Match after match, journey after journey, hither and yon, home affairs."

"It is, journalists, who keep thinking about the Olympics because you must write about it, fan tensions, pressurize us, saying that everybody expects only gold from us…one must not put the cart before the horse."

"And the matter is not in us who won the last two World Championships", laughs the goalie.

"As for my last year’s performance in the national team it was a bit difficult to get used to it after the NHL Championship."

"There arena is bigger but that did not really bother me. Most of all I was distressed by the coloring in the goal area. It is not like in NHL – cut but semi-circle."

"And I got used to be guided by the coloring and at first I was flying out of the goalmouth. That embarrassed me a bit. But in a couple of days I adapted to it. But in general everything is ok."

"I do not see Olympic Games as motivation for great performance in the club. Here my motivation is to bring Phoenix to the play-offs for the first time in seven years. This is the only thing moving me to play well this season."

"It has nothing to do with the Olympics, with the desire to appeal the coaches of the national team. Coyotes are my team and I try to worry about it."

"I do not stuff my head with things like who will be the first choice goaltender. By the way I can do nothing about it. We have two coaches who will make this decision."

"Moreover one goalie can start the tournament and a different one finish it. After all, the tournament is short and we do not have the right for a mistake."

"That is your opinion that I cannot bear sitting on the bench. And I will not try to bring you over or disappoint you."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software