Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 29 января 2010 г.

DATSYUK: I TRAIN TRICKS LIKE EVERYBODY


The Russian star of Detroit Pavel Datsyuk spoke to sport press correspondent ahead of the Olympics.


Detroit now is one of the most Olympic cities in NHL. Together with the head coach of the Canadian national team Mike Babcock the Detroit delegation to Vancouver will consist of seven people.

And the Russian interest in Red Wings represents Pavel Datsyuk – winner of Frank Selke Trophy (to the top defensive forward) and Lady Byng Trophy (to the League’s most gentlemanly player).

Though this year he is not doing very well, and for example could not score for seven consecutive matches already. On the other hand his team is also only a shadow of what it used to be.

Though the status of Datsyuk in the team is unquestionable. And there is no question who is the brightest star in Detroit. Pavel is one of few who are able to level up the mood of the team.

And the citizens of Detroit can be grateful. There one can recently learn a new English word – Datsyukian that means “a trick head to head with the goalie that could have been created in the brains and worked out exclusively and personally by Datsyuk only”.

"Nothing happens just for fun," said Pavel. "Everybody keeps trainings some tricks, maneuvers. And this is the same with me. You need time for everything."

"Of course you will not see such things in official games often. For in such matches it is more important to score. Obviously you want to please your supporters but the puck in the net is essential. And the fans will go home happy."

"This season is difficult for me, the team and the city in general. It can be felt everywhere. The economy hit Detroit a lot."

"Many houses are on sale now, the rate of unemployment is almost the highest in America. All this tells on our supporters and we also feel it."

"I cannot score for seven consecutive matches and of course this fact worries me. But this is secondary. The performance of the team is what primary for me. Victory is first, my worries – secondary."

"This year I throw less. Earlier I attacked more and that is why I was more dangerous. Why did it happen? We will find it out."

"I do not see only one reason. I also started this season badly. And now I have to catch up. There have been fifty matches already and I have not gained momentum yet."

"I cannot say how much time I need to get in my best form. But do not be afraid everything will be all right at the Olympics. There are three weeks left and the work is being done."

"I have not played for the national team for quite a long time already, since the Turin-2006. But the country is the same and everything is ok. You, journalists always try divide us into players, coaches."

"What is wrong if I do not know Bykov well? We are one country, and we will do our common work."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software