Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

вторник, 19 января 2010 г.

RAMO: CHANGE OF PLACES IS VERY USEFUL FOR GOALIES


Avangard Finnish goalkeeper Karri Ramo has been voted the first-choice goalie of the Jagr’s Team at the coming All-Star Match..


Smiling Finnin goalkeeper became one of the main break-through of the second season of the Kontinental Hockey League. Ahead of the season many hockey experts didn’t believe in Ramo, however his performance impressed everyone. So when hockey fans were choosing the starting lineup of the Jagr’s Team at the All Stars Match, Ramo was beyond comparison.

"Thanks to supporters’ votes I will go to the All Stars Game weekend", Ramo told sport press. "I will play at the new arena in Minsk, which is said to resemble home arena of Minnesota".

"And I can also congratulate Finnish players of Dynamo with their move to the new hockey palace. When we played against them away in September, we had to play at old arena, which was similar to the Finnish skating rink where I used to train and play hockey when I was in junior team".

"It’s useful to search for something new at my age and I always need emotional boost from change of places. When you come to another city, walk along its streets and see interesting places and then come to the ice without any signs of tiredness. This relaxation is very important for goalkeepers".

"Level of Russian hockey is very high, almost of NHL level. Atmosphere in Omsk resembled me Canada. The city is far from big cities and one of the most popular entertaining is Avangard home matches. The full stands and supporters, who perfectly understand hockey".

"All opponents create almost equal kind of problems to goalkeepers, but the grands from the Eastern Conference are more difficult. I was very impressed by Ufa’s Salavat Yulaev and it’s good that my partners warned me before our head-to-head clash that I would be ready for super aggressiveness. That match is likely the most difficult for me in Russia".

"I was eager to play hockey and be number one goalkeeper in a strong team, and Avangard managers promised me it during our negotiations".

"It’s painful to be the third-choice goalkeeper in your team at my age. I wouldn’t say that I was weaker than American goalies in Tampa, but coaches trusted me less because my nationality or European playing style".

"I didn’t want to sign new contract with the Lightning, and everything else was not so important. Moreover other Finnish players told me a lot of interesting tings about Russian league and Omsk club".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software