Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

KULYASH MOVED TO AVANGARD OMSK


HC CSKA exchanged defenseman Denis Kulyash to Avangard to acquire Filipp Metlyuk and Evgeniy Kurbatov.


"Sergey Nemchinov said that he needs younger player, while I am considered a veteran at 26", said Kulyash. "But I have no grudges to CSKA. I will remember that I became a real hockey player in this team and found many friends there. It’s a pity that I didn’t manage to win medals with CSKA, but I will try to do it with Avangard".

"I am ashamed with years spent in CSKA. I think I did everything possible to help the team play as good as possible. I believe that club management doesn’t have any claims to my work".

Sergey Nemchinov also commented on Kulyash’s move to CSKA yesterday.

"It’s not a secret that Kulyash is attacking defenseman, while we need defenseman, who is concentrated on defence", said CSKA head coach. "We think that Filipp Metlyuk fully corresponds to our requirements".

"He is an experienced player, who won the Russian medals twice with Lada. That is why we exchanged Kulyash to Avangard".

"Metlyuk will debut in CSKA in the next match in St. Petersburg".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software