Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 12 февраля 2010 г.

RADULOV: I WILL PLAY WITH ZINOVIEV AND KOZLOV


The leader of Salavat Yulaev – best KHL team in the regular championship – Alexandr Radulov gave an interview before flying to Vancouver.


"I am going to Vancouver with most happy hopes", said probably the brightest Russian KHL player. "The Olympics are a big sports holiday and I always wanted to take part in it. So I am in high spirits before my first Olympics".

"I am full of emotions and do not be afraid I will have enough of them whole tournament. At least I am not going to spare my energy".

"I think I will play with Zinoviev and Kozlov in the Olympic team but I cannot say anything in particular – only coaches know the exact lineups".

"And though I communicate with the head coaches of the national team in my club we do not discuss such questions in Ufa. The KHL championship is our priority there".

"And moreover it is not very important with whom I will play. More important is to be well prepared."

"It does not really matter how much time you will spend on the ice during the tournament. Of course everybody wants to have more of it. But the team result is important first of all".

"No matter will you play two minutes or half of the match you must enter and do you best because you play for your country for your supporters".

"And I think there should be no offences at the Olympics. It is not most important whether you are in the squad or not, whether you play or sit on the bench".

"Vancouver is a wonderful city, the arena there is very nice. And the audience as everywhere in Canada go nuts about hockey. And for the citizens of this country hockey is more than their life".

"I think all of the teams will have it difficult there, for the audience are very demanding but at the same time rather objective".

"If a team plays well it will get its applause after the match. But of course not in the matches against the hosts".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software