Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 17 февраля 2010 г.

KOVALCHUK: IF WE WIN, WE WILL BECOME DREAM TEAM


Russian star Ilya Kovalchuk states that Russian hockey team has always been dangerous for the opponents.


"I suppose that relations between players, coaches and managers are very important during short-term competitions", said Kovalchuk. "All these are on very high level in the Russian team".

"Players are eager to play at the Olympic games and I think that each of them will give his best in Vancouver".

"I am very happy to meet my old and new friends. Atmosphere in Bykov’s team differs from all teams where I had a chance to play. Maybe the reason is that Bykov and Zakharkin had lived in Europe for long time and their way of thinking differs from other Russian coaches".

"I am glad that I moved to New Jersey and I suppose I will have an opportunity to take part in play-off series. I hope to win something this season".

"Russian team has always been dangerous for the opponents, I think that our current team has everything necessary to achieve success. We will become Dream Team only after we win the gold. It’s impossible to stop at two World Championships".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software