Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 17 февраля 2010 г.

NAZAROV: FINLAND WILL SCORE FOUR GOALS TODAY


HC Traktor head coach Andrey Nazarov gives his predictions for the first matches of the Olympic hockey tournament.


Finland vs. Belorus 4:1

Finnish hockey is easily recognizable. I will support my compatriot Mezin, who is not Russian citizen in sport unfortunately. But I am afraid that Finnish team will fire in four goals behind him.

Sweden vs. Germany 5:2

Scandinavian team earned reputation of one of the most pragmatic teams of the world hockey. Nevertheless I think that Olympic champions will begin with a bright victory, since nobody needs pragmatism at the first stage of the tournament. And that is why Germany, which doesn’t make progress under my good friend Uwe Krupp, will score twice.

Czech Republic vs. Slovakia 2:1 OT

It is the most difficult match of the day for prediction. I have been watching closely Jagr’s performance in KHL and I can say that he had been preparing for the Olympics and gained his peak form. Yaromir is the main strong side of the Czechs.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software