Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 5 февраля 2010 г.

NABOKOV: GOALKEEPER CAN WIN THE OLYMPIC GAMES


The World champion and the world’s best goalkeeper-2008 Evgeniy Nabokov gave an interview to russian sport press.


One of the NHL’s strongest goalkeepers, who has been defending colours of San Jose Sharks during nine seasons, Evgeniy Nabokov spoke to special correspondent Igor Rabiner, who visited North America ahead of Vancouver Olympic games.

"I really feel that time of the Olympic games is approaching", said Nabokov. "Everybody think and talk about it in San Jose".

"Maybe organizers of all pre-Olympic events and mass media are concentrated on the Games even more than players, because we will have to play in NHL at first. For example San Jose will play seven matches before going to Vancouver and we try to focus on them. And only journalists don’t let us forget about Olympic games for some time.

"Our club will have a six-match away series, we will arrive from Buffalo on February13-14 night and will depart to Vancouver next evening".

"I keep my famous Torino goaltender’s mask at home. I thought it’s impossible to give someone my mask from my first Olympics, so my three-year-old son Andrey plays with it now".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software