Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

вторник, 9 февраля 2010 г.

HC LOKOMOTIV APPOINTS VOROBYEV


Pyotr Vorobyev has been appointed new head coach of HC Lokomotiv on Saturday.

Lokomotiv Yaroslavl have sacked Kari Heikkila and appointed Lada former head coach Pyotr Vorobyev. His returned to Yaroslavl nine years later became a surprise for many hockey experts and fans.

"I spoke to Yaroslavl club’s management several days ago", said Vorobyev. "I guessed that they would invite me to Lokomotiv, because the team is not very successful this season. I discussed possibility of my comeback to Yaroslavl only with my wife".

"On Tuesday I will hold the first training with youth team and in a couple of days we will begin preparations for the regular season and playoffs with full squad".

"Our main target for the rest part of the season is to achieve result, but it’s necessary to understand that results not always depends on the coach. At first we need to take maximum points in rest three matches".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software