Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

вторник, 16 февраля 2010 г.

MOROZOV: THE FLAG IS NOT HEAVY


Russia’s flag bearer Alexey Morozov spoke to sport press the day after the Vancouver Olympic games opening ceremony.


"I won’t hide that I was a little bit nervous ahead of the ceremony, as I didn’t know how it would be", said Russian hockey team captain Alexey Morozov. "I even advised with Vladislav Tretyak, who was the team’s flag bearer twice".

"The flag is not very heavy, I would even say that it’s light. I heard rumours about seven kilograms, but they were exaggerated".

"We really had to wait for too long, as there were many teams at the stadium. I came to the Olympic Village at three, while the ceremony began at six. We had to stand in queues and wait for all this time".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software