Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 19 февраля 2010 г.

FEDOROV: WE HAD NO RIGHT TO RELAX


Russian veteran Sergey Fedorov shared his impressions from Russia’s opening match of Vancouver Hockey competition against Latvia.


"We made a good start, but we had been waiting for the third goal little longer than we wanted", said Fedorov after the match. "We knew that Latvia is well organized team with fantastic coaching staff. I know Oleg Znarok as I played against him in Soviet times, and we had to right to relax against his team".

"I managed to play the way it was necessary and I helped my team with two assists. It was very pleasant to play with Viktor Kozlov and Alexandr Radulov. Before that I played with them only one period at the First Channel Cup".

"I felt well, though I didn’t understand why there were so many Russians on the stands. There were many Canadian flags and I didn’t expect that this match would gather so many Russian fans".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software