Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 18 февраля 2010 г.

FEDOROV: OUR TEAM IS TALENTED AND YOUNG


The three-time Stanley Cup winner and three-time Sergey Fedorov admits he will do his best to help Russian team in Vancouver.


"As I played hockey in Soviet times, I managed to perform in very talented national team", said Fedorov. "Nowadays we have a group of really talented players too".

"Our team is young and that is why our players don’t need to cope with old complexes of not winning the Olympic games for a long time. We have a clear target and we have a wonderful team".

"We get pleasure from training and playing together. And we will give our best in every match trying to win the tournament".

"I hope that Russia’s two victories at the World championships produced a positive impact on development of hockey in the country and served as a perfect boost for the Olympic games. But it’s better to ask managers of the Russian Hockey Federation about it, as they know current state of hockey in Russia after these two victories".

"This competition is of course the last international tournament in my career. I always said that I want to play hockey more and more, but after Vancouver Olympics I will play one season in Russia".

"I cannot play on the same stable level like when I was 25, but I will do everything possible to show my former style from time to time, and it would be really great. The main thing is to help the team achieve our targets".

"Vyacheslav Bykov has enough experience and he understands our youngsters. We are relaxed, we like being together and playing at the Olympic games. Our coach is part of unique atmosphere in the team".

"Andrey Khomutov and Vyacheslav Bykov played important role in Olympic victory in Albertville, which was held at times when my NHL career was in full swing. Our head coach didn’t forget his playing experience and it helps him find the common language with players".

"Russian forwards can boast rich experience of playing in the national teams. Many of these players played in NHL and KHL, which is valuable experience too.

"As a player I am happy to be with Ovechkin, Malkin, Kovalchuk and other young talents and I get pleasure from playing with them".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software