Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 8 сентября 2010 г.

KOZLOV: HASEK CAN BECOME SPARTAK LEADER



One of leaders of the Russian national team and Salavat Yulaev Viktor Kozlov spoke to sport press ahead of kick-off of the new KHL season.


"It’s hard to say which ice rinks are better for me, because I feel comfortable both on small rinks in NHL and bibber ice in KHL", Kozlov said. "I suppose that physically it’s more difficult to play on bigger rinks. On the other hand there is less danger for goalkeepers on European ice, so they are likely to vote for European format".

"I don’t agree that Alexandr Ovechkin plays better on smaller ice, as he is not so effective at World Championships than in NHL. He is dangerous everywhere. After long NHL season players need some time for adaptation and they often lack time for it in Europe".

"Unfortunately I missed most part of training camp because of injury after my return from NHL last year. So I wouldn’t compare pre-season preparations this year with the previous season, but I feel that we improve our play thanks to intense trainings and newcomers".

"I am very happy that Evgeniy Nabokov returned to Russia from NHL. We began our careers together at first in the junior national team, then in Dynamo and KHL. When I found out about his move to SKA, I called him and congratulated with it".

"To my mind Lokomotiv acquired a strong player Pavol Demitra, one of the most skilled players in the world. I think he will establish in KHL very quickly".

"Most of all I was impressed by Dominik Hasek. Frankly speaking people have almost forgotten about him, and suddenly the “Dominator” joined Spartak. It was the main surprise in KHL this summer".

"Believe me that his talent lets him play until he turns 50. If he isn’t bothered by injuries, he will become Spartak leader".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software