Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

вторник, 14 сентября 2010 г.

PLATONOV: MY CLUB’S ACHIEVEMENTS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT



Metallurg Magnitogorsk’s Denis Platonov scored four goals in the match against Salavat Yulaev to head the list of KHL best scorers.


"I am not interested in my personal statistics, because my club’s achievements are more important", Platonov said. "I think we made one step in the right direction even though we suffered a loss in overtime".

"I don’t set the task to win the title of the league’s top scorer, since I repeat that my club’s success and Gagarin Cup are priority things for me".

"Many people criticized Metallurg after the first two games of the season, but you need to give us time for adaptation as we have new head coach Kari Heikkila. I promise that we will improve our results"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software