Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

понедельник, 13 сентября 2010 г.

BARULIN: MAYBE I LACKED CONCENTRATION IN SHOOTOUT SERIES



Konstantin Barulin celebrated his return to Atlant from CSKA by a shut-out match against Torpedo.


"It’s pleasant to start the season with shut-out, and it’s a pity that my team didn’t win", Barulin said. "I don’t agree that the game was boring, because both teams played perfectly in attack. We haven’t converted a lot of chances, but it can be explained by the fact that we have many new players, who are getting used to each other and are afraid of making mistakes".

"I am not satisfied by my display in a shootout series, maybe I lacked concentration".

"CSKA offered me to sign the contract this summer, but the sum was not 4 million dollars for three years. I had a meeting with Sergey Nemchinov [CSKA head coach] who said: “We didn’t find common language with you during pre-season preparations, so we signed two other goalkeepers”. I was confused by these words, because he should have told me it earlier".

"I had offers from Astana, Minsk, Omsk, Nizhny Novgorod, but my wife was pregnant and I didn’t want to leave Moscow. That is why when I hear about Atlant variant, I didn’t think it over at all. I had played there before and fans know me well".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software