Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 16 сентября 2010 г.

BYKOV: OUR FANS LIKE OUR OFFENSIVE STYLE



Salavat Yulaev head coach Vyacheslav Bykov comments on his team’s bright start of the season.


Ufa club scored thirteen goals in two first matches of the season. "I think it’s record result in my career", Bykov said to sport press. "And of course so high efficiency makes me happy, but don’t forget that we conceded seven goals, that is too much".

"First of all I would like to praise our players, who perfectly prepared for the season. We introduced some changes to the team’s preparations and our tactical schemes, and from this point of view the final result satisfies us".

"I respect my colleagues, who achieve results thanks to defensive hockey, but on the other hand I understand our fans who pay money and come to the stadium not to see boring goalless draw. That is why we pay more attention to offensive hockey. It’s also important for us that our fans like it".

"As for my work in the national team, Igor Zakharkin and I are satisfied with our contract with the Russian Hockey Federation. Coaching job is very specific, as you need to prove your worth every year. We are ready for it and we agreed on the federation’s conditions".

"The gold is always the main option for us. Whatever we do we always keep in mind the coming Sochi Olympic Games".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software