Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

вторник, 14 сентября 2010 г.

JAGR: I AM GLAD THAT CERVENKA SCORED TOO



One of KHL main stars Avangard forward Jaromir Jagr netted two goals in yesterday’s match against Severstal.


"I saw Kazakhstan team in action at Blinov’s tournament in Omsk", Jagr told sport press. "I know that it’s uneasy to play against them and they proved it by beating Barys away in the previous match".

"Our match could have been not so successful. The game was difficult, and I am happy that I managed to net my first goal this season".

"Our forwards played well, and I had a lot of unconverted scoring chances. I was glad that Roman Cervenka scored too, as I tried to assist him. We understand each other better than during pre-season preparations".

"I play both on powerplay and shorthanded, and it’s absolutely normal decision. When I was younger, I often played while shorthanded in NHL".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software