Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 24 сентября 2010 г.

KOSHECHKIN: I LIKE PLAYING HOCKEY



Severstal famous debutant Vasiliy Koshechkin comments on his team’s start of the KHL season.


Koshechkin made 28 saves and conceded only two goals from Torpedo in Severstal’s first home clash, but it didn’t help his team win as they suffered 1:2 defeat. He made four appearances in five matches that means that he replaced Slovakia’s Rastislav Stana as the first choice goalkeeper.

"I can’t judge who is our number one goalie, but I am happy that I have practice, just because I like playing hockey", Koshechkin told sport press. "I got fantastic feelings from Severstal matches!"

"We conceded five goals from Avangard, but I try not to focus on the failure and try to move forward. Avangard looked more powerful and that’s why they won".

"I don’t think that our fans won’t come to our home games because of our defeat in the first home clash, it seemed to me that our fans felt that we showed entertaining hockey and they supported us".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software