Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

понедельник, 27 сентября 2010 г.

DEMITRA SCORED HIS FIRST GOAL IN KHL



Lokomotiv star centre Pavol Demitra opened his scorers’ list in KHL in the match with SKA.


"First of all I used to think about making an assist to my partners, but not about scoring", Demitra said. "I used to play this way during the whole my career, and it’s impossible to change anything when I am 35".

"It’s always great to fire in a goal behind the league’s best goalkeeper. Evgeniy Nabokov played very well this time and saved SKA several times".

"SKA is one of the strongest teams in KHL and they have so many high-class players in the squad. But we showed real strength of Lokomotiv and that we can beat any other club of the league. Our team fully controlled the game, especially in the first and third periods".

"I get pleasure from playing in Lokomotiv. Atmosphere in the team is wonderful and everything is perfectly organized".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software