Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 24 сентября 2010 г.

KOVALCHUK:There is nothing bad in SKA’s poor start of the season.



New Jersey forward Ilya Kovalchuk, who was hero of almost two-months summer saga concerning his contract with the NHL club, gave an interview to sport press.


"I tried not to think about summer problems with my contract", Kovalchuk said. "I was in Moscow at that time and I was concentrated on trainings and pre-season preparations. But in general I agree that this situation was unpleasant".

"I would like to say that assistance of New Jersey owner Jeff Vanderbeek and general manager Lou Lamoriello helped me a lot. They called me almost every day saying that everything would be all right and the league would approve my contract. I appreciate their help very much".

"I think that if you begin something, it’s necessary to finish this business. That is why I didn’t want to make harsh decisions and signed a contract with SKA".

"SKA was one of the most probable variants of continuing my career, if I failed to stay in New Jersey. I kept contact with Saint Petersburg club until the last moment and SKA management was interested in our cooperation".

"I am thankful to the president of the club and KHL Alexandr Medvedev who supported me in this tough situation".

"There is nothing bad in SKA’s poor start of the season, because they played only several matches. They forfeited their squad with new players, who need time to get used to each other".

"I feel that they are top-class players and the team has strong character. So I am sure that SKA will catch up with the other teams soon and restore their leading positions despite pressure from the side of journalists and fans".

"For example Ufa and Metallurg Magnitogorsk spend big sums of money for new players, however they are not so pressed by mass media. I want to wish good luck to SKA management and players"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software