Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 20 августа 2010 г.

JAGR: IT’S ALWAYS DIFFICULT TO START



Avangard outstanding forward talked to sport press after his team beat Dynamo in Nizhny Novgorod.

"I had toothache before our departure to Nizhny Novgorod", Jagr said. "That is why I had to miss the opening match here. Now everything is all right".

"It’s always difficult to start the tournament, so at first it was hard to enter action. Moreover we train now, but not only play the games".

"For me it’s not important to score, because I want to help my team guarantee positive result and prepare for the KHL championship better, and this competition is part of our preparations".

"I don’t know what will happen in future, but I have a running contract with Avangard and when it expires I will think about what I will do next".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software