Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

TVERDOVSKY READY TO PLAY AGAIN

 (358x182, 36Kb)
Salavat Yulaev defenceman Oleg Tverdovsky gave an interview after he missed Karjala Cup matches because of swine flu.


The first signs of swine flu have been discovered on the place to Finland, and the player was isolated from the team when Russian side landed in Helsinki. Tverdovsky had to be in the hotel during the whole competition.

Yesterday Tverdovsky arrived to Ufa.

"I am absolutely healthy now", said Tverdovsky. "And in general I wasn’t seriously ill, because swine flu doesn’t differ from a common flu at all. Though I know that someone managed to make a tragedy out of my illness".

"Most likely I will resume trainings on Tuesday, but before that I will need to talk to the club’s doctor and pass medical tests. I want to say that I recovered several days ago and I think that I could have played in Finland".

"However attitude to my illness of some people didn’t let me play in Helsinki. Everybody decided not to take risk, while I felt badly only during several days. Now there are no symptoms of swine flu".

"Everyone is afraid for their families and themselves because of swine flu nowadays. But I want to underline one more time that nothing serious happened to me".

"We decided to isolate me from the team in order not to take risk. I spent the whole tournament in my hotel room".

"Unfortunately I didn’t manage to watch games of the Russian team, because Karjala Cup matches were not broadcasted in the hotel. However I knew everything about my team. I am very happy that my partners won all games and won the competition".

"Now everything will depend on decision of our coaches, since I haven’t trained for a week. I would return to the ice on Thursday with great pleasure, when we will welcome Traktor at home".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software