Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 25 ноября 2009 г.

FILATOV: CSKA IS MY HOME TEAM

 (358x182, 37Kb)
One of the most outstanding newcomers of the ongoing KHL season Nikita Filatov fired in the winning goal and added two assists for CSKA in the match against Traktor in his debut match for the Army club.


"I didn’t expect something like that to happen in my debut match for CSKA after my comeback to the team", said Filatov to journalists after the game. "I wanted to play as good as possible, but I didn’t dream about scoring in my first match for CSKA".

"Several clubs were interested in me, but I didn’t even think about playing in the other team besides CSKA, as it was the best variants for me".

"Moscow is my native city and CSKA is my home team, where I had been playing for 12 years. I knew that it would be easier to adapt there and I was sure that I would play well in this club".

"I feel like I have been playing there from the start of the season. In general I don’t see anything strange in it, because I know my team-mates well".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software