Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

BORSCHEVSKY TO HEAD ATLANT

 (216x300, 33Kb)Nikolay Borschevsky took on coaching job in HC Atlant.

Nikolay Borschevsky has been appointed to the post of Atlant head coach.

"I got an offer from Atlant several days ago when I came to the match in Mytischi with Lokomotiv", said Borschevsky. "However I couldn’t agree at once, because I had running contract with farm club of Yaroslavl team".

"We agreed that I should return to Yaroslavl to meet with the club’s president Yuriy Yakovlev and inform Atlant about my decision after that".

"Yakovlev understood my situation and I am thankful to him for it".

"I watched Atlant’s match against Avangard. The team showed their fighting spirit and won in shootout series".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software