Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 19 ноября 2009 г.

OVECHKIN: TWO WEEKS LASTED FOR ETERNITY

 (358x182, 21Kb)

The leader of Washington Alexandr Ovechkin joined the team after injury and scored his fifteenth goal this season still on top of the scorers’ race.


The main event of late in NHL is of course returning of the best player of the League in the last two years, Russian Alexandr Ovechkin or rather the conspiracy that accompanied his return.

For even at the morning training both Ovechkin and the coach of the Capitals were not sure about Alexandr’s participation in the match against Rangers.

"It turned out a good coming back," said the Russian player after the match that they won 4:2. "It is very pleasant to score as early as in the first period. This added self-confidence."

"But actually I want to pick out our tough guy Bradley. We entered the ice sleepy after the three days of rest and only his fight woke us up and we started moving more actively. And he also scored a very beautiful goal."

"I feel wonderful! I could not way any longer for the moment to play. Two weeks for rehabilitation lasted for eternity."

"Moreover my return happened at the most popular arena of the world. I like playing there very much for the supporters create such an excellent hockey atmosphere. I am happy we managed to win, for we have not done so for quite a while."

"So I feel splendid and I think that my injury is in the past. I was careful at the beginning but when I realized that nothing hurts I started to play at my full strength."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software