Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 4 ноября 2009 г.

OVECHKIN: WE SEEM HEXED

 (358x182, 27Kb)
The leader of Washington and the Russian national team Alexandr Ovechkin got injured on Sunday in the match against Columbus.

"I can say nothing about the injury," commented on Alex after the match. "I cannot even discuss the moment I was hurt for I do not want to disclose what injury do I have exactly."

"I can mention only that the matter concerns the upper part of my body."

"I do not know how serious it is but I hope that is a day-to-day. I am going to do an x-ray and that will clear the matter up."

"I cannot understand what is going on. The players of the national team keep on getting injured. Probably a girl has hexed us."

The medical showed that the injury of Ovechkin is not serious but he will definitely miss out on the next match of his team.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software