Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

понедельник, 9 ноября 2009 г.

KASATONOV WOULD BE GLAD TO WORK IN KHL

 (358x182, 27Kb)
Krylya Sovetov head coach Alexey Kasatonov would be glad if his club joins Kontinental Hockey League.


"Krylya Sovetov is the new team for me and we needed time to get used to each other", said Kasatonov.

"We were occupied by selection plans until the last moment of pre-season preparations. The club took part in two prestigious tournaments at the end of August and beginning of September. Of course it was hard to play against KHL clubs, but anyway we received valuable experience".

"If I get an invitation from KHL club, I will think about it, as my club’s managers promised to let me go".

"As for possibility of Krylya Sovetov’s joining KHL, it’s better to ask the club’s management. Of course I would be happy if we play with the country’s strongest teams".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software