Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 25 ноября 2009 г.

FILATOV HELPED CSKA WIN IN MAGNITOGORSK

 (200x237, 29Kb)
CSKA newcomer Nikita Filatov led his club to the second consecutive away victory by scoring twice against Metallurg Magnitogorsk.


The 19-year-old former forward of Columbus collected three goals for CSKA after his return to the Moscow club.

"Let’s see what will happen in Ekaterinburg because that away match will be very tough", said Filatov. "I don’t know about my teammates, but I am getting tired since away matches are very exhausting".

"I wouldn’t say that Metallurg played awfully, as we just had perfect mindset for the game. Our competitors also created scoring chances, but they didn’t convert them into goals. Maybe it was not their best day".

"CSKA hasn’t won in Magnitogorsk during 15 years and of course it’s pleasant that I helped my team end this unsuccessful series , but this game is over and we need to prepare for the next one".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software