Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 4 декабря 2009 г.

TORESEN JOINS WEINHANDL AND HOSSA ATOP


Three assists in the match against Sibir allowed Salavat Yulaev newcomer Patrick Toresen catch up with KHL top foreign scorers Matthias Weinhandl and Marcel Hossa.

"It’s very pleasant that I became one of the league’s top scorers", said Toresen. "But I wouldn’t have achieved this result without help of my partners Alexandr Radulov and Sergey Zinovyev".

"However I should admit that personal statistics have never been number one task for me".

"I knew that KHL is very strong hockey league and that Salavat is very powerful club, which will go among leaders. I knew that it would be difficult to play there, and frankly speaking I didn’t expect that I would be the second top scorer of my club".

"I am happy that I earned more points that Jaromir Jagr, my favorite player".

"My partners are candidates to the Russian national team’s squad for the Olympics and I think that there will be several favorites in Vancouver, including Russia. This team has very strong squad, several stars from NHL and many good players from KHL".

"It’s hard to compare hockey in NHL and KHL, but I think that several Russian clubs including Salavat could fight as equals in NHL".

"Before my move to Russia I couldn’t assess level of KHL teams, but now I can say that Salavat Yulaev, SKA and 5-6 other clubs will fight for the Gagarin Cup trophy".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software