Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

суббота, 5 декабря 2009 г.

TIKHONOV RETURNS TO SEVERSTAL


Yesterday Phoenics former forward Viktor Tikhonov decided to continue his career in Severstal.


The 21-year-old Viktor Tikhonov returned to Russia.

"I came from Phoenics several days ago", said Viktor. "My father and I thought which KHL team would be better for me and we were surprised that my former club Severstal still has rights for me".

"So far as I know I move to Severstal on a loan, since I have running contract with Phoenics".

General director of Severstal Anatoliy Tenitsky commented on Tikhonov’s move.

"We are glad that question of Viktor’s comeback to the team has been finally solves", said Tenitsky.

"He will hold the first training with us on Friday and maybe will take part in the match against SKA".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software