Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

пятница, 11 декабря 2009 г.

BRODEUR: RUSSIANS OWE ME SOMETHING


The best goalkeeper of Canada of the last fifteen years, potential first-choice of the Maple Leaves at the Olympics-2010, Martin Brodeur gave an interview.

New Jersey Devils 3-0 victory over Buffalo became the 103rd shutout for the 37-year old goalkeeper and thus he repeated the NHL record of Terry Sawchuk.

"It is not right that my era is starting," said the Canadian goalkeeper." My era is going to an end.

"Just look around and you will see how many young excellent goalkeepers there are in ice hockey!"

"I agree that European keepers are dominating at the moment. Russians, Czechs, Finns, Swedes – all are here! I can say that a Franco-Canadian goalkeeper is an endangered species, laughs the star of New Jersey."

"From my Russian counterparts I like the play of Nabokov and Khabibulin."

"The whole country is living only with anticipations of the Olympic Games. And you know that they expect nothing else but golden medals."

"I am not going to say buzzwords and promises I want to notice that we are to have very interesting matches with wonderful opponents."

"Our main rivals in Vancouver will be Russians, the current Olympic champions Swedes and I think the US national team. After all they have such a strong goalkeeper as Miller and such a notable forward like Zach Parise from our New Jersey."

"Every team at the Olympics will have its best players but the Russians owe me something. After all we lost to them in the quarterfinals in Turin."

"I am sure if our teams meet in Vancouver it will be a spectacular fixture."

"My record of 103 shutouts makes me proud – for nobody is trying to approach these figures now."

"But this record is not my personal but the achievement of the team, of all those defenders playing with me for all these years. 103 – is a big figure but I hope to increase it."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software