Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 2 декабря 2009 г.

SUSHINSKY: I HOPE I WILL PLAY IN VANCOUVER


SKA forward Maxim Sushinsky earned 5 (2+3) points in latest two games of the regular season to head the KHL top scorers’ list with 38 points overall.


"I didn’t think about reasons of my so successful performance, as everything goes well for both my club and me", said Sushinsky. "I am in good form, I have wonderful partners so it helps us achieve high results".

"I often mention time when everything goes not well for me, and I don’t pay special attention to positive moments".

"My leadership in the top scorers’ list is mainly achievement of my partners. I haven’t achieved the same results during last two years and it happened because I didn’t have partners of so high level before".

"After the break connected with the Euro Hockey tour SKA began showing the same hockey, which we played at the start of the season. We had a negative series of games in November, as our match schedule was very challenging. But after the break we caught our usual playing rhythm and became even better".

"We need to continue showing hockey which we show now, and plus it’s necessary to improve in several components of the game".

"I prepare and hope that my own hockey and figures of my effectiveness will help Russian national team’s coaches make the final decision according to the side’s roster for the Olympic games".

"This season helped me understand that it’s early to finish my playing career. When your team wins, when you understand your partners without words, you want to play hockey more. It helps me improve myself and find something new in my game".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software