Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

среда, 2 декабря 2009 г.

FILATOV: NEW ICON OF THE RUSSIAN HOCKEY


HC CSKA forward Nikita Filatov was voted the best rookie of the week by the Kontinental Hockey League.


The Russian youngster Nikita Filatov, age 19, stands best chances to become a new icon of the Russian hockey. The Russian national team’s squad for the Sochi-2014 Olympics will be made by such rising stars, and of course KHL clubs will follow CSKA’s example and will trust their youngsters more.

Having returned to CSKA from NHL Filatov made fantastic debut – 9 points in 5 games!

"When I came back to Russia I didn’t think about records and awards, as I just missed hockey, more playing time and good partners", Nikita told Sport Express. "Now I have everything I want and it’s great that I am very effective and helpful to my team".

"My partner Albert Leschev is a great player. Before going to the ice we agree with him how we should play in particular situation and it works out and it’s fantastic".

"Now I don’t think about the next season at all. I am satisfied with my current job, my clubmates and playing time. I don’t think about my return to NHL too".

"Of course I would like to have more time for rest between the matches, but I don’t feel tiredness".

"Russian youth team’s head coach Vladimir Plyuschev didn’t contact me, but if I get invitation to the national side I will surely come there and help. My dream is to become the world champion and I will have enough strength to put it into reality".

"Filatov’s performance didn’t surprise me at all, admitted CSKA head coach Sergey Nemchinov. We hoped that Nikita would score in our club and we trusted him. He played brilliantly in Columbus when coaches let him play".

"Hockey in NHL is an absolutely different game, with less space on the ice and more powerful hockey. But Nikita wanted to leave Russia, he grew up in the North America and learnt a lot there. Comparing with the last youth World championship he made progress".

"He is young and he has very important advantage as he can return to full fitness quicker than others, even when we have very fierce match schedule".

"Nikita is very talented player, but he is not Kovalchuk or Ovechkin. He is Filatov with his own unique tricks".

"If he goes to the youth Word championship, his absence would be a big loss for us, but we understand that he can help our national team".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software