Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

суббота, 2 октября 2010 г.

CAJANEK: I SHOULD HAVE SCORED MORE GOALS



One of heroes of SKA vs. Spartak match Petr Cajanek, who scored two goals, answered sport press’ questions.


"The match was very important for us and for our opponents, so we were very happy that we won", Cajanek said. "Frankly speaking I didn’t think about our next match against Carolina, because the coming game is the most important for us".

"We created a lot of scoring chances and I could have scored approximately five goals. It’s good that we have scoring opportunities and I hope we will convert them into goals oftener".

"In hockey you can’t seal victories one by one easily. Hockey is always a fight and you need to prepare for the next clash".

"It’s pleasant that so many our fans came to the stadium to support us as it was great to play in so warm atmosphere. I know that matches against Spartak are special for our fans and I want to thank them for their support".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software