Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

суббота, 2 октября 2010 г.

MOROZOV SET TO BREAK HIS RECORD



Ak Bars captain Alexey Morozov added one more achievement to his rich collection, as he scored the 200th goal in uniform of Kazan team in the match against Traktor.


"That evening was successful", Morozov said. "I managed to score my record goal and watch the Champions League game between Rubin and Barcelona".

"I have already missed one record goal in Minsk, where I scored the 250th goal in the Russian championship, but people told me about it the next day. After that I decided to pay more attention to statistics and I didn’t miss my record goal for Ak Bars".

"It’s pleasant to become the league’s record holder. Moreover I would be glad to break this record and reach the mark of 300 or 400 goals".

"All my goals are important for me, but most of all I remember the goal, which I scored in Gagarin Cup-2009 in crucial seventh match of the final series against Lokomotiv. Our team grabbed 1:0 victory and became the first champion in history of KHL".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software