Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

суббота, 2 октября 2010 г.

SUMMANEN: JAGR’S PASSION HELPS AVANGARD



Avangard head coach Raimo Summanen is set to win the KHL championship with his team.


"I am ready to listen to people’s praising words only after victory in the final of play-off series", Summanen said to sport press. "I’ve never considered the second place as success".

"When Avangard managers offered me to head the team, our main target was clear as I was supposed to help the club return to the leading positions in the Russian league. In order to do it we just needed to reform the team before the season".

"It was even better that we began creating our team from the very beginning. When players went on vacations in spring, we were occupied by strengthening our squad. I always told our players during the trainings and trial matches that they should work fingers to the bone. We made good start of the season mainly thanks to their hard-work".

"Jaromir Jagr was doubtful about his future career in spring, while I needed his services. I am convinced that teams-champions can’t be formed without so top-class players like Jagr".

"And one more thing made me happy when the Czech star signed a new contract with us. I see inspiration in Jaromir’s eyes. He won the Olympic gold medals and Stanley Cup, but he also wants to win the title here in Russia. Ambitious teams urgently need such players. His passion helped his national team win the World Championship and now it helps Jagr be key figure in Avangard".

"Two years ago and last autumn I was ready to think over offers from KHL clubs, but those clubs chose other candidates. I don’t remember details of negotiations with Omsk team but I can say that after signing the contract I was the luckiest person in the world".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software