Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 30 сентября 2010 г.

YASHIN: I AM HAPPY FOR SKA AND MY PARTNERS



One of the most popular Russian hockey players Alexey Yashin comments on the fact that he stays sidelined from SKA squad in recent matches.


The 37-year-old SKA leader was unexpectedly left in reserve in Monday away match against CSKA (4:3 SO). "You are better to ask coaches why I missed our two recent matches", Yashin said to sport press.

"I work hard during the trainings and fulfil my professional duties, and everything depends on the coaches’ decision".

"I understand everything, but according to conditions of my contract I have no right to comment on the decisions of the coaching staff. Moreover in this situation critics of coaches would be interpreted as a blow on SKA management".

"So let’s better talk about SKA’s latest achievements after we won in Riga and Moscow. For me it’s not so important whether I played or not, because my team won and it’s the main thing".

"I am happy for SKA and my partners. I suppose that I am still an important member of the Army team even now".

"I agree that beginning of the season was not very successful for us, but maybe only mass media waited perfect start from SKA. Players are in process of adaptation, as they learn to understand each other better. I am sure that we will improve our display during the championship".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software