Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

понедельник, 26 июля 2010 г.

DEMITRA: IT WAS THE BEST DECISION FOR ME



Lokomotiv Yaroslavl’s Slovak newcomer Pavol Dimitra gave an interview to sport press yesterday.

Lokomotiv’s signing of Vancouver Games best scorer Pavol Demitra became the most significant even in KHL pre-season period.

"I wanted to try something new", Demitra told sport press. "Don’t think that I have no idea about KHL, because I watched its games last season. I wanted to watch my friend performance of my friend Marcel Hossa from Dynamo, and I liked what I saw".

"I liked that teams stick to attacking style and not only sit in defence. I also liked atmosphere created by the fans at the hockey arenas, and it made me think about moving to Russia".

"I got several offers and discussed them with my wife, but I made up my mind long ago. There are only two clubs in NHL where I would like to play – Rangers and Chicago, where my compatriots Haborik and Marian Hossa play".

"I didn’t manage to sign contracts with them, and decided to look at Lokomotiv offer. Negotiations process was very easy and I felt that it was the best solution for me".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software