Nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

Betting Bonus

четверг, 1 апреля 2010 г.

RIHA: CHANCES ARE EQUAL


Head coaches of HC Spartak and Dynamo Riga Milos Riha and Julius Supler commented on the final series of KHL Western Conference between HC MVD and Lokomotiv.


HC MVD (2) – Lokomotiv (5)

Chances to win the series 45/55

Spartak head coach Milos Riha believes that both teams stand equal chances to win the series and advance to the final. "Of course I will watch the series", he said to sport press. "Though I think that teams’ chances to win are equal, I predict that Yaroslavl club will be the winner. I won’t guess how many games they will need to determine the winner, but it is unlikely to end very quickly".

"Oleg Znarok’s team had very successful season and they managed to do without recessions. This season HC MVD made all other clubs respect them and became one of the main surprises of the League".

"They proved their high level in the first play-off rounds as they knocked out CSKA and Dynamo Riga rather quickly. HC MVD is well-disciplined team, which perfectly fulfil all coach’s instructions, that is very important factor in play-off series".

"Lokomotiv’s main advantage is players’ physical form, and we see that Vorobyev perfectly prepared players for play-offs. HC MVD also are in good physical form, moreover they had enough time for rest".

"Refereeing could also become decisive point in the series. If referees don’t break the game with a lot of suspensions, Lokomotiv will be allowed to play their hockey and in this case HC MVD will have tough time".

"I want to mention that very often we pay too much attention to weaknesses and weak sides of our rivals, but before doing it it’s necessary to get rid of your own mistakes", said Dynamo Riga head coach Julius Supler.

"As for the series between HC MVD and Lokomotiv, I think it will be equal battle. HC MVD is high-class team, which can easily organize quick counterattacks. Znarok possesses four links, each of them being able to lead his partners".

"But I have no doubts that Lokomotiv staff has video-tapes of their opponents’ games and Vorobyev and his assistants will get detailed information about HC MVD".

"I am linked with the Moscow region club, and I know well Oleg Znarok, his assistant Harijs Vitolins, players Strbak, Novak, Ellison. But I hope they won’t be offended if I say that I will support Lokomotiv in the series".

"I had been working in Yaroslavl for some time, I know many people there and I still keep contact with them".

"I would like to mention Lokomotiv fans, who always liked me. Even when Dynamo visited Yaroslavl this season, they supported my team and me. That is why I want to support their favourite team this time".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
Website Visitor Statisticsdata retrieval software